Creating the space for healing can be a challenging, but powerful journey. Once you have noticed that you need to create space for healing, the healing as already begun! In my personal journey along with my observation of my clients journey, I’ve discovered that one must be honest with themselves first to be able to truly identify their core issues that are causing unbalanced energy within their body and spirit. Being honest with yourself will also allow you to be a realist with your intentions on your new journey. To create the space for healing, there are some simple, yet powerful tools you can utilize on your journey to promote a restorative healing space.
If you are considering creating a space for healing or currently in the process, I want to wish you many blessings. It’s important to know that it is possible for you to achieve what you seek because you are worthy of your desires and worthy to be healed. Here are some modalities you can use, and it is best when using these modalities/tools when journaling daily. Journaling will promote and draw your awareness to your intuition. Your intuition is the key to your healing! Being in tune with your intuition closes the gap of your mind and body. To heal, one needs to listen and understand their mind and body.
1. Be Honest- to yourself and the people sharing your space
2. Daily journaling- this will allow you to see and track your emotions. Tracking your emotions will bring your awareness to what is healthy for you, what makes you feel balanced, as well as unbalanced.
3. Release what no longer serves you- people, places, and things. Once you release what no longer serves you, you create the space for new energy to enter into your life.
4. Be patient! - Patience is needed to heal. Everyone’s healing time will vary, give yourself the time that you need.
5. Declutter- Having your physical space clean and clutter free plays an important role on our health. During your healing process it’s important to be mindful of your body and mind in a holistic way. Understand that everything is interconnected, we must make sure we have balance and are healthy in all areas in our life.
6. Set SMART goals for your healing journey. What are SMART goals? SMART goals are defined as:
Specific-What do you want to do?
Measurable-How will you know when you’ve reached it?
Achievable-Is it in your power to accomplish?
Realistic-Can you realistically achieve it?
Timely-When exactly do you want to accomplish it?
7. Have faith! - Having faith when you’re not in the space you want to be is hard. But one must have faith during difficult times. While having faith you are manifesting the new energy that you seek! Know that what you seek is possible and that you are worthy of healing.